Monday, January 30, 2012

Oma's Workshop - January 30, 2012

This is my first post for Oma's Workshop. I am creating a blog page for a couple of reasons. First, I have people requesting information on the homemade soaps I make, and would like to have a web page they can visit. I have a web page already on Face Book, but a lot of people aren't on Face Book, so this is for them. Also, I can post soapmaking tips here, and help other people who are interested in making their own soap. There are other products I make as well, and I can put their pictures on this blog.
   Back to the soapmaking, some of the money made from the goat's milk oatmeal soap goes toward Sanctuary Ministries, which is a ministry designed to educate people on the horrors of abortion and encourage women to not have an abortion, if they believe that is an option for them. Many women have no idea that abortion is an act of murder, and unless they are educated on this, they will continue to be irresponsible people continuing to believe that the baby they will have murdered inside of them is just a piece of tissue (the lie that the authorities would like for you to believe). There has to be safety for these little children and we need to protect them. That is why Sanctuary Ministries is so effective in ministering to these women.
   The next thing on the agenda is learning how to make dollhouse items. This could be quite interesting and very involved, so we will see how many different items I will actually end up making and how long they will take to make!
   Feel free to post and ask questions or provide feedback. Hope you enjoy this blog page!

No comments:

Post a Comment