Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Soap Scent - Sounds Delicious!


I am about to embark on a new scent for my fancy soaps. I actually ordered this scent with the Reptile soap in mind. It is kid friendly, and will make the soap appealing (a peeling) to kids. I have been intrigued by this scent ever since I saw it described at www.elementsbathandbody.com

Here is their description:
Fruity, tropical medley of fresh bananas (of course!), tangerine, mixed berries, pineapple, kiwi, mango & papaya with a dash of vanilla. Easy on the banana with a perfect blend of sweetness. The name may not be appealing, but the fragrance is incredible!
BATH & BODY SAFE: YES

The name of this scent is 'Monkey Farts Fragrance'. I thought it would sound a peeling to all of you.
Well, at least the description is!

The problem is, that it might make me hungry, when I smell the finished soap!
So, ....... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment