Friday, October 4, 2013

Goat's Milk-Oatmeal Soap, 5 oz. bars or 4 oz. bars?

  I am about to make Goat's Milk-Oatmeal Soap and will pour it into a mold when it is finished mixing. I can cut the soap to make it 4 ounces or I can cut it up to make it 5 ounces. I wonder which one is preferable? Either way, the soap will sell for $0.875 an ounce. I don't have to cut it up until Monday. Four ounce bars are $3.50 and the five ounce bars will be $4.25 ( a little discount) or, if they come out too uneven in size, I will sell them by the ounce. I haven't decided on a price for sample bars, but probably will go with $1.50.
   Some of the money made from the Goat's Milk-Oatmeal Soap goes to Sanctuary Ministries, a ministry that serves pregnant women who refuse to have an abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment