Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Crazy Creative Activity

Do not laugh at me! I do have some way out ideas, but as I have been studying the pins on Pinterest, I can see that I am not the only one. I have seen tutorials on how to make miniature items out of straws, paper clips, bottle caps, and sponges.
 With all that in mind, I have an idea with making cereal boxes for the doll house. First, I came up with a name for the make believe company that will produce the products for my miniatures. It will be called "Eternal Perspective" (E.P. for short). So my little cereal boxes will all have the E.P. logo on them. I am designing the cereal box right now. Rather than taking a name brand logo such as "Kellogg" I will make my own. I don't think it is proper to use a copyright name or trademark when designing a product that you want to sell. So, with that in mind, I need to have a homemade picture to put onto the tint cereal box. Last night, I spent a considerable amount of time looking for a picture I had taken of a bowl of cereal. Well guess what? I looked through every photo I had uploaded to Facebook and found nothing. In fact, my computer froze in the process and I decided to call it a night (this was after 2 am). Nothing. No picture of a bowl of cereal was on my computer either. Since I need a picture of a bowl of cereal to put onto my cereal box, I decided to get a bowl out and our some cereal in it with a couple of large pieces of dried fruit. Here is the pic. When I get the design for the front of the cereal box finished, I will post that as well.
Real bowl of cereal to put on doll house
people cereal boxes

I got the bowl of cereal picture onto the box. Here is the pic:

Of course, I have to make the rest of the box. All of these little details!

No comments:

Post a Comment