Saturday, January 31, 2015

My First Dollhouse Floor

These pictures are not in order, but I am so excited about almost being done with this floor. To get the correct size for a room, I measured our dining room and divided the measurements by 12. Now to measure the size of a room in a finished dollhouse and see how close I got! The floor looks nice but I may give it one more coat of stain. It looks nicer with each coat I give it. It has had three coats of stain so far. I will take pictures when finished.





Now I want to make another floor, but will make it light brown or off white in color. I still have to see if this is the correct size, or if it will fit into a dollhouse. Next, will be figuring out how to make the walls. We start at the bottom and then go up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment